December Fitness Fun at Fit Armadillo
It might be the last month of the year, but we've packed December full of fitness fun. Fit Armadillo Founder, Catherine Basu, stops by to share some of our not-to-miss December fitness activities that are designed to help you find and keep your fitness motivation even though it's the most wonderful AND busiest time of the year.
Tune in to Learn More about December at Fit Armadillo:
December Fitness Dates:
Don't miss out on any events! Mark your calendar or sign up for more details:
- December 1st = Official registration Deadline for our Virtual Fun Run & Fundraiser for Girls on the Run. Head HERE to see if we still have spots open after that date.
- December 17th = Fun Run date-Don't forget to log your 5K (3.1 miles) and submit proof via email (FunRun@FitArmadillo.com) or on social media and tag us (follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and/or Facebook so we can find you when you do!).
- December 18-24th = A great time to treat yourself to a private online fitness session so you can destress and stay on track in between holiday parties. Head HERE to book an online personal training session, HERE to try a private online yoga session or HERE to book a private Pilates session.
- December 25th-January 5th = Twelve Days of Fitness Challenge. This free challenge encourages you to get moving for 15 mins/day for 12 days straight. Each day you'll also receive a fitness gift that will be included in the post-challenge workout that's FREE for all daily participants. For updates head HERE.
Coming in 2018:
- January 8th = Start of the Drop 2 Sizes Fitness Challenge! Learn more about the 10 week small group fitness program HERE. Sign up for updates like early bird registration and free workshops about the challenge HERE.
- January 2018 = Small group fitness classes? We're thinking about setting this up! Head HERE to share your feedback.
- January/February = Our podcast launches! Head HERE for updates and/or to nominate a guest!
Which update are you most excited about? Tell us in the comments: