Ep 57: Nutrition and Fitness Coach Courtney Amburg
Nutrition and Fitness Coach Courtney Amburg
Tired of stressing and feeling guilty about your body, food, and exercise? My guest, Courtney Amburg, has a degree in Health and Exercise Science and provides nutrition and fitness coaching to busy women. But she wasn't always so excited about working out herself. She herself struggled with body confidence. After years of secretly taking diet pills, diuretics, & cycles of binging and restricting she said enough was enough, picked up some dumbbells & was determined to find a different way.
About Courtney Amburg
Courtney Amburg of www.courtneyamburgfitness.com provides nutrition & fitness coaching to busy women who are tired of stressing & feeling guilty about their bodies, food, & exercise. She herself struggled with body confidence & hating herself into the change she wanted. After years of secretly taking diet pills,
diuretics, & cycles of binging and restricting she said enough was enough, picked up some dumbbells & was determined to find a different way.
Courtney got her degree in Health and Exercise Science at The College of New Jersey and has been working with women for close to a decade.
She's obsessed with strength training, women becoming powerful, dancing to raunchy hip-hop, and never misses The Challenge or 90 Day Fiance when it is on.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Download Courtney's FREE guide “Fit in Fifteen” and learn how you can get strong, fit, and lean in only 15 minutes a day at www.fitinfifteenworkouts.com
- Check out Courtney's 8 Week Nutrition Course designed to teach and IMPLEMENT healthy nutrition habits so you can stop dieting, forever HERE
- Find Courtney on Facebook HERE
Tell a Friend:
#FitnessCoach & #NutritionCoach Courtney Amburg shares her #FitnessJourney and #FitTips on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: