12 Days of Fitness Challenge 2015-2016
UPDATE: The 12 Days of Fitness Challenge for 2015-2016 has come to an end. Get your copy of the full 12 Days of Fitness Workout Video HERE.
It's the most wonderful time of the year. With Christmas just 4 Days away the annual 12 Days of Fitness Challenge is also just 4 days away!
Are you up for the challenge?
Watch the video to learn more and for your official 12 Days of Fitness Challenge invite:
Now that you've watched the video, don't forget to take action so you can join us:
1. Sign up for the 12 Days of Fitness Challenge email list HERE to get daily reminders to participate and how you can get additional entries into the drawing for a 1-on-1 online personal training session.
2. Follow Fit Armadillo on your favorite form of social media:
When you report your 10 mins of cardio by writing a status about it on social media and adding the text @FitArmadillo and #12Daysof Fitness I can find it (unfortunately, my Santa hat does not give me Santa powers - I won't know if you participated unless you add this text).
Here's how your Facebook post should look if it's tagged so I can see it:
HAVING TROUBLE making your post look like this? Head HERE for a step-by-step guide.
3. Get ready to participate! 10 mins of cardio - even walking - is your minimum required commitment. Block off workout time in your calendar for at least that starting on December 25th and running through January 5th, the end of the challenge.
The year's prizes:
1. Everyone who participates ALL 12 Days (and tags us appropriately!), will get a copy of the 12 Days of Fitness Workout.
2. ONE participant will win a 30 minute 1-on-1 online fitness session with one of the certified personal trainers involved in the challenge.
Don't forget to come back to the blog to learn the moves in the 12 Days of Fitness Challenge Workout and to get to know our awesome trainers!
I can't wait to cheer you on during the 12 Days of Fitness Challenge this year.
Invite a friend to join you by sharing this tweet:
The 12 Days of #FitnessChallenge @FitArmadillo is back! Join me? More here #fittips #RSVP