Ep 51: Life after Disney Princess Half Marathon Weekend with Meredith Rice
50th Podcast Show Episode Celebration
What's it like to complete the runDisney Disney Fairy Tale Challenge? Meredith Rice returns with an update from her royal running adventure in Disney World. She ran the Disney Princess Enchanted 10K, Disney Princess Half Marathon, and the Disney Princess 5K. In addition to earning lots of race bling, Meredith has returned from completing her first half marathon a totally different person! Hint: We chatted Boston, Paris, and Tokyo, oh my! Tune in for tips and tricks for running your first half, first Disney race, and for inspiration for your running journey.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Listen to Meredith's first episode HERE
- Follow Meredith's fitness journey and get a better visual of the runDisney experience HERE
- Have Meredith plan YOUR next Disney vacation (Disney cruise, Disney Land, Disney World, or any Walt Disney resort vacation) for FREE HERE.
- Start your own fitness journey! Book a session with a Fit Armadillo trainer HERE.
Tell a Friend:
She's baacck! @MereSanders stops by #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo to share her @runDisney race update #runDisney #FitTips #runningtips #runlikeagirl #runnerslife #halfmarathon #5k #10k
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: