Ep 008: Interior Designer Baiyina Hughley’s Fitness Journey
Interior Designer, Baiyina Hughley, Superwomen Secrets Revealed Mini Series
LA based interior designer, Baiyina Hughley, shares how she went from struggling with stairs to becoming one of Los Angeles’s newest barre fitness babes. Enjoy fitness motivation and design inspiration by listening to her story. Make fitness fun by accepting her Pinterest fitness challenge!
About Baiyina Hughley
With over 10 years experience in the design industry as well as private clients of various budgets and aesthetics, Los Angeles based Interior Designer, Baiyina Hughley works with savvy stylish women all around the globe.
Baiyina has been featured in Better Homes & Gardens, Apartment Therapy, LA Times and television shows for A&E and Style Network. Her eclectic yet sophisticated approach is based on keeping things simple, high-quality and timeless.
Ready to create the home you deserve? Whether you've recently moved or are ready to transform an existing space, you want to partner with a creative who gets you, knows what they're doing and will create a space that you love and Baiyina would love to be yours!
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Order Superwomen Secrets Revealed and check Catherine's book tour dates HERE
- Follow Superwomen Secrets Revealed on Instagram and use #FitNFitDare #TheFit15 for a shout out when you accept the fitness challenge.
- Find Baiyina's website & design style quiz HERE | Instagram HERE | Pinterest HERE | YouTube Channel HERE
- Krista Kelch is our Fit Armadillo online personal trainer AND barre fitness instructor. Check her schedule HERE to schedule a private or semi-private session
Tell a Friend:
Enjoy some #FitSpo from #InteriorDesigner Baiyina Hughley on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo + fun #FitnessChallenge #FitTips #FitnessMotivation #TheFit15 #FitNFitDare
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: