Ep 019: From “Too Old to Run” to Masters Track and Field Athlete
Masters Track and Field Athlete and Master Networker Beth Bridges Shares her Fitness Story
The Networking Motivator, Beth Bridges, stops by for the Superwomen Secrets Revealed series. We talk about the similarities between building a network and increasing your cardiovascular fitness. Beth shares the inspirational story of how she went from thinking she shouldn't run to beating her high school running times and dropping several dress sizes. Beginning runners and aspiring runners will love this episode and Beth's chapter in the book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed: Successful Women Talk About Fitting in Fitness and Dare You to Join Them, which was published a year ago.
About Beth Bridges
Beth Bridges is the author of Networking on Purpose: A Five-Part Networking Success Plan to Build a Powerful and Profitable Business Network which she wrote after attending over 2,500 networking events in 10 years. She has since leveraged networking to speak to organizations across North America, land a dream job in 18 hours, and launch a digital marketing agency without advertising. She shares a simple and easy-to-use strategy to help new networkers, provides detailed techniques on how to comfortably navigate events, and provides details on using advanced techniques for executives and experienced networker.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Order Superwomen Secrets Revealed and check out Catherine's book tour dates HERE
- Follow Superwomen Secrets Revealed on Instagram and use #FitNFitDare #TheFit15 for a shout out when you accept the fitness challenge.
- Beth's website HERE|Beth's Running Group site HERE | Find Beth on Twitter HERE|
Tell a Friend:
I dare you to try this #FitnessChallenge by @BethBridges on the #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo #TheFit15 #FitNFitDare
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: