Ep 133: Run Like a Mother Planner Creator Courtney Poullas
Run Like A Mother Planner Creator Courtney Poullas
Running coach, mom of three and English teacher Courtney Poullas stops by to tell us about her new Run Like a Mother Planner. Learn what makes the planner special for moms looking to balance running with their busy lives. Courtney also shares some general tips for planning your workouts. Courtney was a guest for episode 30 where she talked about running with pregnant. Grab her planner at a discount now through November 30th by using the code FITARMADILLO when you check out HERE.
About Courtney Poullas
Courtney is a distance runner, RRCA certified running coach, mom of three, and college writing instructor. She is also the creator of the new Run Like A Mother planner and training log: a resource created just for moms who want to keep a training schedule around their busy lives.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Get Courtney's Planner on Etsy HERE (Code FITARMADILLO will get you 15% now - Nov. 30th 2018
- Visit Courtney's blog HERE
- Follow Courtney on Instagram
- Runners and running coaches check out Dr. Jason Karp's Revo2lution Running Certification program on November 17th 2018 in Santee California (just outside of San Diego). Code FITARMADILLO gets you 15% off and Catherine will see you there!
- FitArmadillo.com/Classes is where to find online group fitness classes
Tell a Friend:
#MotherRunner Courtney Poullas stops by @fitarmadillo #PodcastShow @thefitfifteen to share #RunningTips and #GoalSetting tips for the #RunningMom listeners #RunnersLife
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: