Ep 030: Running While Pregnant with Courtney Poullas
Running While Pregnant with Courtney Poullas
Can you run while pregnant? While you should check with your doctor before starting this or any exercise routine, many women DO run during their pregnancies and Courtney Poullas, director, founder and CEO of the Youngstown, Ohio Marathon is one of them! Learn how and why she's been running during her 2nd pregnancy in spite of doing barely any activity during her 1st, her tips for moms to be and new runners, and more about her race director role for the Ohio-based marathon that happens this June.
About Courtney Poullas
Courtney Poullas is the race director, founder, and CEO of the Youngstown Marathon. She is also a distance runner who has run late into her pregnancy and advocates for other women to remain fit during pregnancy and beyond.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Connect with Courtney on Instagram (where you can see her super cute bundle of joy!) and read her blog HERE
- Youngstown Marathon website HERE | Youngstown Marathon Instagram |Facebook Page | Twitter
- More inspiration for fighting postnatal depression with running from previous guest, The Stacey Harris HERE
- Participate as a virtual runner to get a sparkly finisher's medal and give back to Girls on the Run Palm Beach HERE
Tell a Friend:
Want to run while pregnant? @yomarathon #FemaleFounder #RaceDirector & CEO Courtney stops by #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo to share her experiences and #FitnessInspiration for #MomToBe #HealthyLifestyle #FitTips
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: