Ep 46: Snowshoeing Utah with Crazy Snow Shoe Guy
Snowshoeing Utah with Crazy Snow Shoe Guy
While visiting Snowbird Resort in Utah, I wanted to find an alternative to downhill skiing. They don't have x-c skiing or nordic skiing at Snowbird (although you can find it at nearby Solitude Mountain, but they DO have snowshoeing and I fell in love thanks to Crazy Snow Shoe Guy. Learn more about the sport and get inspired to try it and visit Utah.
About Crazy Snow Show Guy aka Greg Frei:
Born and Raised in the Wasatch Mountains--Utah, Greg Frei lives an active lifestyle. During the summer months, he spends his time hiking, canyoneering, trail running and mountain biking. When the snow flies, skiing and snowshoeing become his passion for not only fitness, but FUN!
In addition to his active lifestyle, he works 3 jobs.
He is a marketing manager for an adventure resort located on the East Rim of Zion National Park--Zion Ponderosa. He also started his own foundation, The Glowosaurs Foundation--helping ill and injured children during a time of need. He is a snowshoe and hiking guide at snowbird ski and summer resort.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Greg's Instagram (pictures are worth MORE than 1,000 words) HERE
- Greg's article in Snowshoe Magazine HERE
- Check out Snowbird for Snowshoeing HERE (tell them you want Greg for your tour!)
- Check out Greg's Foundation Glowosaurs HERE
- Check out Zion Ponderosa on Instagram HERE (and start submitting those Qs to Podcast@FitArmadillo.com for a future episode featuring tips on Zion National Park) and their website HERE
Tell a Friend:
#PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo's host went to #SnowBird and #Utah for the 1st time and fell in love with #SnowShoeing. Learn more about the #WinterSport from Crazy Snow Shoe Guy, Greg Frei #FitTips #FitSpo
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: