Ep 014: Storyteller and Copywriter Stéphanie de Geus
Storyteller & Copywriter Stéphanie de Geus Shares her Fitness Story & Fitness Tips
Stéphanie de Geus joins us from the Netherlands to share her fitness story and tips for the Superwomen Secrets Revealed mini series on the podcast. This interview series features succesful women who share how and why they fit in fitness. Follow along for more tips and to learn how and why to make moving more part of your daily routine. Don't forget to accept Stéphanie's fitness dare!
About Stéphanie de Geus
Stéphanie de Geus is a copywriter, storyteller and blogger. She passionate about telling stories. She helps people rock at their jobs, taking care of the copywriting and editing, so they can focus on growing their business.
In her free time she runs, boulders and read books. She loves to travel a lot and see other cultures.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Order Superwomen Secrets Revealed and check out Catherine's book tour dates HERE
- Follow Superwomen Secrets Revealed on Instagram and use #FitNFitDare #TheFit15 for a shout out when you accept the fitness challenge.
- Stéphanie's website HERE|Travel Blog|Twitter | Instagram for Story Sparks | Instagram for Travel Sparks
- Stéphanie recommends books The Pants of Perspective and Women Who Dare
Tell a Friend:
I dare you to try this #FitnessChallenge by @sdgeus shared on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo #TheFit15 #FitNFitDare
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: