Ep 49: Zion National Park with Crazy Snow Shoe Guy
Touring Zion National Park with Crazy Snow Shoe Guy
Planning to visit Utah after Crazy Snow Shoe guy's episode last week? No need to wait until winter to enjoy this beautiful state! Greg comes back to chat Zion National Park, the park he considers Utah's gem (and Utah has many national parks!). We cover Greg's top 3 Zion National Park sights and the order in which to see them, how much time to dedicate to your Utah vacation to Zion and where to go to learn about the secrets of Zion (Zion Ponderosa!). This is just a taste so send in your Qs on the park for a future episode with Greg.
About Crazy Snow Show Guy aka Greg Frei:
Born and Raised in the Wasatch Mountains--Utah, Greg Frei lives an active lifestyle. During the summer months, he spends his time hiking, canyoneering, trail running and mountain biking. When the snow flies, skiing and snowshoeing become his passion for not only fitness, but FUN!
In addition to his active lifestyle, he works 3 jobs. He is a marketing manager for an adventure resort located on the East Rim of Zion National Park--Zion Ponderosa. He also started his own foundation, The Glowosaurs Foundation--helping ill and injured children during a time of need. He is a snowshoe and hiking guide at snowbird ski and summer resort.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Greg's Instagram (pictures are worth MORE than 1,000 words) HERE
- Check out Greg's Foundation Glowosaurs HERE
- Check out Zion Ponderosa on Instagram HERE (and start submitting those Qs to Podcast@FitArmadillo.com for a future episode featuring tips on Zion National Park) and their website HERE
Tell a Friend:
Learn how to Tour #ZionNationalPark with Crazy Snow Shoe Guy, Greg Frei, on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo's #FitTips #FitSpo #VisitUtah
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: