Ep 98: 5 Tips to Make Home Cooking Easier with Chef Shelley
5 Tips to Make Home Cooking Easier with Chef Shelley
Wish you could hire a personal chef? Me too! But I'm not quite able to afford one so I was so grateful to be able to get some tips to make meal prep easier from today's guest, Chef Shelley. This Dallas suburb based private chef walks us through 5 tips that will help you save time and money when you cook at home, which is a great way to eat healthier and feel better from the inside out (as previous guests like Registered Dietitian Rebecca Lewis have shared).
About Shelley Blechar
Chef Shelley is the chef and owner of Elegant Eats Personal Chef Service in the Dallas, Texas area.
After getting too old and tired for restaurant and catering work, otherwise known as having children, she became a Personal Chef.
The past 13 years have included cooking for professional athletes, billionaires, celebrities, and regular families who want to eat delicious, high quality food but don’t have time or the desire to cook.
She’s been featured on TV, in professional publications, and has received awards for speaking and food photography.
She has served in community volunteer positions and on numerous non-profit boards. She now focuses her time helping others to follow their passion of cooking and become personal chefs with her online Personal Chef Master Course.
Sometimes she even manages to make dinner for her family.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Visit Shelley's website HERE for blog, recipes, meal planning printables etc.
- Check out Shelley's page for local personal chef services, if you're in the Dallas, TX area HERE
- Free Guide - Cook Like a Personal Chef - How to prioritize cooking steps, grocery list tips, shopping tricks, and recipes HERE
- Find Shelley on Facebook
- Shelley's Facebook Group for people who love to cook
- Try a LIVE small online group fitness class this month HERE
Tell a Friend:
#PersonalChef Shelley shares 5 Tips to Make #HomeCooking Easier on @FitArmadillo's @TheFitFifteen #PodcastShow #HealthTips #HealthyCooking #HomeCooking #PrivateChef #DallasTX
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: