Ep 035: Charity Miles App Founder Gene Gurkoff
Charity Miles App Founder Gene Gurkoff Helps You Find Your Fitness Motivation
Struggling to find your workout motivation? What if you could raise money for charity every time you completed a workout? Charity Miles App founder, Gene Gurkoff, joins us to share the story of Charity Miles, one of the most highly rated health and fitness apps, that enables you to earn money for charity when you walk, run or bike. Members have earned over $2.5 million for charity so far.
About Gene Gurkoff
Gene is the founder of Charity Miles, one of the most highly rated health and fitness apps that enables you to earn money for charity when you walk, run or bike. Charity Miles partners with the world's top charities and is supported by great mission-driven companies who sponsor them. Charity Miles members have earned over $2.5 million for charity. They have won several awards, including a Webby for the best health and fitness app.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Charity Miles website HERE| Twitter HERE | Facebook HERE | Instagram HERE use #EveryMileMatters when you post!
- Charity Miles Podcast Show, The Extra Mile, HERE
- The Extra Mile podcast show episode with guest and CEO of Lifeway Foods Julie Smolyanksy HERE
- Enter to win Julie's The Kefir Cookbook HERE | Buy Julie's cookbook HERE
Tell a Friend:
Founder of @CharityMiles #FitnessApp @GeneGurkoff stops by #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo to share how you can be a #SponsoredAthlete and #GiveBack #MakeaDifference when you work out! #FitTips #EveryMileMatters
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: