Ep 128: Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend Recap with Meredith Rice
Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend Recap with Meredith Rice
Thinking of completing a runDisney event? Guest Meredith Rice comes back to tell us all about the Disneyland Paris Magic Run Weekend. Find out what makes this race series so magical and how the Paris race weekend compares to the Disney Princess Marathon weekend. Meredith has done both (catch a recap of her adventures in Disney World HERE), which also earned her a extra special piece of race bling, the Castle to Chateau medal and two more medals she hadn't expected to bring home from France. Finally, we talk about some of what's next for Meredith on her running journey. Listen to Meredith share her fitness journey Ep 28 and recap of the Silo District Half Marathon Ep 74.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Ep 28 : Meredith shares her fitness journey
- Ep 51: Life after the Disney Princess Half Marathon weekend
- Ep 74: Meredith's recap of the Silo District Half Marathon
- Visit Meredith's YouTube channel HERE
- Check out the Paris Haul
- Join the Fit Armadillo #1MileADay October Fitness Challenge. Post on social media and tag @FitArmadillo for help holding yourself accountable. FREE tracker for this fitness challenge can be found HERE.
Tell a Friend:
Thinking of #running a #runDisney race? Meredith shares her #DisneylandParis race weekend recap on @thefitfifteen #PodcastShow by @fitarmadillo #FitnessTips #RunningTips #5K #10K #HalfMarathon
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: