Ep 106: Making Fitness Fun with Cirque-It Fitness Founder Elizabeth Skwiot
Making Fitness Fun with Cirque-It Fitness Founder Elizabeth Skwiot
Stuck in a fitness rut? Cirque-It Fitness founder, Elizabeth Skwiot, shares her fitness journey and the new fitness class she's created to inspire you to make fitness fun again. Tune in to learn more about her circus inspired circuit fitness classes that you can currently try in San Diego and more locations soon (Elizabeth also hosts teacher trainings for fitness professionals looking to offer this format in their home gyms). Not sure you want to try a Cirque-It Fitness class just yet? We also talk about what to look for in fun, efficient, and effective workouts and how to stay motivated no matter where you are on your fitness journey.
About Elizabeth Skwiot
Cirque-It Fitness was born of out of the joy of movement. Founder Elizabeth Skwiot fell in love with circus training at age 23 when she first stepped off a flying trapeze platform at a circus school. Circus training brought back the joy in movement she had as a child, but had slowly lost touch with in adult life. Combining her experience in Pilates and competitive fitness, Elizabeth set out to create a workout that was not only effective, but something to look forward to, an outlet in a busy life – a workout
that was more than just another chore. Through Cirque-It Fitness, Elizabeth hopes that grown-ups can rekindle a magic in movement and connect with others in a supportive team environment.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Visit the Cirque-It Fitness website HERE to find a Cirque-It fitness class in San Diego, a location near you, or to learn how to become certified to teach classes through a teacher training
- Find Cirque-It Fitness on Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Connect with Cirque-It Fitness Founder Elizabeth on Instagram HERE
Learn about the Drop 2 Sizes Fitness Challenge
- Fit Armadillo's fitness challenge that helps you make healthy lifestyle changes over 10 weeks through a fun group program is currently full, but you learn more and get on the wait-list HERE.
Tell a Friend:
#FemaleFounder Elizabeth Skwiot of @CirqueItFitness shares her #FitnessJourney + Making #FitnessFun @FitArmadillo's @TheFitFifteen #PodcastShow #FitnessClass #FitnessClasses #FitnessMotivation
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: