Ep 56: Goal Setting Using The D*E*B Method
Goal Setting Using The D*E*B Method
Struggling to reach your healthy lifestyle goal? Debra Eckerling stops by to share her tips and goal setting strategy, The D*E*B Method to help you regain your focus and finally get results. While most of Deb's clients are writers, creatives, and entrepreneurs, her process can be applied to any goal. In addition to being a project catalyst who helps individuals and small businesses strategize, set goals, and manage their projects, Deb is and author, the founder of Write On Online, a website and community for writers, creatives, and entrepreneurs, and hosts the #GoalChat Twitter Chat.
About Debra Eckerling
Debra Eckerling is a project catalyst who works with individuals and small businesses to strategize, set goals, and manage their projects. She created a process, called The D*E*B Method, which is Goal Setting Simplified.
Deb is also the founder of Write On Online, a website and community for writers, creatives, and entrepreneurs; host of the #GoalChat Twitter Chat, which takes place Sunday nights at 7pm Pacific on Twitter; and author of Write On Blogging: 51 Tips to Create, Write & Promote Your Blog.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Visit Deb's websites: TheDebMethod.com and WriteOnOnline.com
- Follow @TheDEBMethod on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Connect with @WriteOnOnline on the Facebook page and group, Twitter, and Instagram; and follow @GoalChat and join #GoalChat on Twitter Sundays at 7pm PT/10pm ET.
Tell a Friend:
Set and reach your goals with @TheDEBMethod of @GoalChat, today's guest on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo #GoalSetting #FitTips #FitnessGoals
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: