Ep 134: About the Progress Health and Fitness App with Creator Lewis Smith
About the Progress Health and Fitness App with Creator Lewis Smith
It's a new month and time to set new health and fitness goals. But how will you track your progress? There's an app for that! Health and fitness app creator, Lewis Smith, stops by to share more about his app, The Progress App. Whether you have a weight loss goal or general fitness goal, you'll love this easy to use app and the supportive community of its users you can join once you download it. Tune in to learn why Lewis created this app and how you can get pro features for free.
About Lewis Smith
Lewis makes iPhone apps in the Health & Fitness space, including the body measurement tracking app "Progress" and the SUP tracker "Paddle Logger".
Lewis got into programming very early on when his dad brought a computer home from work. At high school he got into making basic websites, and he went on to study Internet Computing at University. In 1999 it was the first year that the course had run.
After visiting Thailand on honeymoon Lewis and his new wife took 6 years to combine travel and work, the so called Digital Nomad Lifestyle. During that time Lewis built Progress from a pocket money income to a full time business.
Now settled back in the UK Lewis loves helping people reach their health and fitness goals through easy to use technology.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Visit The Progress App website
- Progress FB Group
- Find Lewis on Twitter
- Recommended Books:
- Recommended measuring tape
- Runners and running coaches check out Dr. Jason Karp's Revo2lution Running Certification program on November 17th 2018 in Santee California (just outside of San Diego). Code FITARMADILLO gets you 15% off and Catherine will see you there!
- Code FITARMADILLO also gets you 15% off Courtney's Run Like a Mother Planner (ends Nov. 30th 2018)
Tell a Friend:
#HealthandFitness #AppCreator @lewisMakesApps stops by @FitArmadillo #PodcastShow @thefitfifteen to share more about his #FitnessApp #NewMonthNewGoals #WeightLoss #FitnessGoals #HealthGoals #GoalSetting
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: