Ep 124: How Identifying her Core Values Changed Danielle Reed’s Life
How Identifying her Core Values Changed Danielle Reed's Life
Danielle Reed spent years in whack-a-mole mode: going through the motions and getting things done, but not feeling fulfilled. Finding her values helped her close the gap between who she was and who she wanted to be. The impact was profound and helped her improve all areas of her life. Tune in to hear her story in this episode. Tomorrow, Danielle will come back to share how identifying your values can help you improve your overall health and how to find your values.
About Danielle Reed
Danielle is an authenticity coach, a professional speaker, author and a workshop facilitator! Danielle was a teacher and Learning Support Facilitator for 17 years. The most important parts of her teaching career were building relationships and providing everyone around her with optimism and laughter! She took a leave from teaching to complete her Co-Active Life Coaching courses, The Daring Way™ and Rising Strong™ trainings...and it is there that she discovered her greatest passion! Today, Danielle works with individuals and
groups to empower and inspire them to move toward living an authentic, wholehearted life, so that they can give others around them permission to do the same.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Visit Danielle's website HERE
- Follow Danielle on Instagram | Facebook
- Email Danielle: CoachOntheGo (at) Albertacom.com
- Get your copy of your podcast host, Catherine Basu's book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed: Successful Women Talk Fitness in Fitness and Dare You to Join Them as a FREE download Oct. 17th and 18th 2018
- Join the Fit Armadillo #1MileADay October Fitness Challenge. Post on social media and tag @FitArmadillo for help holding yourself accountable. FREE tracker for this fitness challenge can be found HERE.
Tell a Friend:
Danielle aka Coach on the Go stops by @thefitfifteen #PodcastShow by @fitarmadillo to share how finding her #CoreValues helped her improve her #HealthandWellness
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: