Ep 142: IRONMAN Ron Chew on Becoming an IRONMAN Triathlete
IRONMAN Ron Chew on Becoming an IRONMAN Triathlete
Ron Chew stops by to share his inspiring journey to becoming an IRONMAN triathlete and the life lessons he's learned along the way. Whether you want to become an IRONMAN athlete or not, you're sure to gain some nuggets of wisdom from Ron's story. This is also a great episode to share with someone going through challenging times. Ron's been there and is proof that you can find your happiness and that things will get better. Today's episode is part one of our conversation and focuses on Ron's IRONMAN story. Come back for episode 143 for more IRONMAN tips from Ron.
About Ron Chew
Ron Shew is a retired LA County Deputy Sheriff Reserve, former EMT, 2X half IRONMAN and 2X IRONMAN triathlete.
Ron will be completing IRONMAN Arizona later this week. Be sure to send him some good wishes!
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Quest for Kona show
- Get in touch with Ron via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Other recommended episodes:
- Ep 121 with Kindal Sweet's Journey from Hating Running to IRONMAN athlete
- Ep 122 More IRONMAN Triathlon training tips from Kindal
Tell a Friend:
Get inspired by @IRONMANtri #triathlete Ron Chew who shares his #FitnessJourney to #IRONMAN on @FitArmadillo #PodcastShow @thefitfifteen #FitTips #LifeTIps #FitnessInspiration #LifeInspiration #Triathlon
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: