Ep 63: Mother’s Day Gift Ideas 2018
Mother's Day 2018 Gift Ideas
Mother's Day 2018 is less than a week away! Enjoy Mother's Day gift ideas from some of my favorite fitness loving moms and me. These gift ideas include fitness related products, healthy cookbooks, fitness services, and a fun fitness focus retreat so you are covered even if you tune in on Mother's Day and need a last minute Mother's Day gift idea 😉
Mom Picks: Fitness Products:
1. Fitness Watches
- My mom friends shared a variety of brands that they use and love. Polar is my favorite sports watch brand as I've found it to be the most accurate. The watch I use is the M430. Check it out HERE. They even have a small wrist size! They currently have a 20% off sale!
- Not sure which watch is best for your mom and her fitness goals? THIS is my favorite website when I'm in a similar predicament. The have great customer service, free shipping, and a price match guarantee.
2. Fitness Apparel
- Help mom get excited to work out with a fun new outfit. One of my mom friends recommended Fabletics and with THIS buy 2 for $24 deal on leggings, you really can't go wrong!
- I haven't tried Fabletics yet, but I LOVE Lorna Jane. Head HERE to shop the Aussie based brand online and see if there is a store near you. Tip: If you don't have a Lorna Jane storefront near you, you might be able to find it at another store like, SIX:02.
- Check out LeTote, my fave clothing rental company, for fitness gear and regular apparel. THIS link will get you a FREE tote to gift to mom OR use to find something fun to wear to Mother's Day Brunch. It will ship to your door in 2-3 days and when you're done, you can ship it back dirty and they'll clean it for you. I know...I'm obsessed!!!
- Get Fit Armadillo fit gear from our fit shop HERE.
3. From Fitness Apparel to Fitness Blanket
- Project Repat is a company I love and recommend for turning old road race or concert or [insert mom's favorite way to collect t-shirts here] any other type of t-shirt collection into a cozy quilt. I shared my experience with Project Repat in a previous blog post HERE. You can enter to win a free quilt HERE.
4. Health and Fitness Related Books I Recommend
- Run Fast, East Slow by Shalane Flanagan and Elyse Kopecky for your mother runner mom or any active mom looking for nourishing meals. Mom and aspiring elite runner, Alyssa Houtby, also recommended the book when I chatted with her on the podcast last week.
- Dr. Nicole Avena's What to Eat When You're Pregnant is a great gift for a mom who's expecting. What to Feed Your Baby and Toddler comes out this week and you can pre-order it HERE and get it in time for Mother's Day. Feeling lucky? Enter to win a copy of BOTH books HERE.
- My book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed, is available for FREE download today so you can see if you'd like to buy it for yourself or favorite mom. Find it HERE. You can purchase the book anywhere books are sold or on my website for a personalized, signed copy.
5. Fit Armadillo Gifts (Great Last Minute Gift Ideas)
- Private fitness sessions for mom. Purchase a gift card so mom can enjoy private fitness sessions from the comfort of home or wherever her busy life takes her. Online personal training and online private yoga and Pilates sessions are enjoyed over live 2-way video chat. Check out a preview of how it works on the home page HERE.
- Enjoy a spot in one of our upcoming small group fitness programs for you and/or mom HERE (get on the wait list to see if there are spots for a day after Mother's Day 5-week program!).
- Does your mom have her own business? Mompreneurs will love checking out our women's only fitness and business retreat. Check out the details HERE. Early bird pricing ends soon!
Other links of Interest:
Tell a Friend:
Get #MothersDayGiftIdeas on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo for your fave #MotherRunner #CookbookLove #HealthyMom #FitMom
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: