Ep 132: Running Tips from Winner of the 2018 Ventura Half Marathon Cheyne Inman
Running Tips from Winner of the 2018 Ventura Half Marathon Cheyne Inman
Coming off his win at the Ventura Half Marathon this month, Cheyne Inman stops by to share insights from his running journey. In addition to being the winner of the Ventura Half in 2018, Cheyne also won the Santa Rosa Marathon this year. But don't let his running accomplishments keep you from listening! Tune in to learn what you probably have in common with Cheyne and some great tips for goal setting even if you aren't a runner. Be sure to hit the show notes so you can follow Cheyne as he runs after his next goal to qualify for the Olympic Trials in the marathon by running under 2:19 at the California International Marathon in December.
About Cheyne Inman
Cheyne Inman is the winner of the 2018 Santa Rosa Marathon and 2018 Ventura Half Marathon. He has pr’s of 1:06:57 in the half marathon and 2:25:36 in the marathon. He is currently an assistant cross-country coach at West Torrance high school, running shoe reviewer at RoadTrailRun.com, a member of the South Bay Runners Club, and is starting a career in real estate in the South Bay.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic
- Follow Cheyne on Instagram
- Visit Cheyne's website HERE
- Deena Kastor's book Let Your Mind Run
- Meb's book Meb for Mortals
- Runners and running coaches check out Dr. Jason Karp's Revo2lution Running Certification program on November 17th 2018 in Santee California (just outside of San Diego). Code FITARMADILLO gets you 15% off and Catherine will see you there!
- Join the Fit Armadillo #1MileADay October Fitness Challenge. Post on social media and tag @FitArmadillo for help holding yourself accountable. FREE tracker for this fitness challenge can be found HERE.
Tell a Friend:
Winner of @VenturaMarathon #HalfMarathon @CheyneInman stops by @fitarmadillo in between #MarathonTraining for #CIM @runSRA_CIM to share #RunningTips and #GoalSetting tips #RunnersLife
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: