Ep 100: Top 5 Podcast Show Episodes
Top 5 Podcast Show Episodes
The Fit Fifteen now has 100 episodes! Join me for a countdown of the top 5 most downloaded episodes so far to see what theme has been most popular when discussed on this health and fitness focused podcast show. Then? Don't forget to leave your review and subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Stitcher, Google Player, Spotify, or wherever you listen to your podcasts to help more people find the show and so you don't forget to tune back in when we start up again with season 2 of the show in August.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE or by emailing Podcast (at) FitArmadillo.com
- Most Downloaded Episode: Ep 77 From Sedentary to Running Evangelist | Parkrun's Andrea Zukowski
- 2nd Most Downloaded Episode: Ep 76 Lindsey Hein of I'll Have Another Talks Running
- 3rd Most Downloaded Episode: Ep 83 About Arete Women's Running Club with Co-Founder Mary Wright
- 4th Most Downloaded Episode: Ep 60 Marathon Training with Full-Time Working Mom Alyssa Houtby
- 5th Most Downloaded Episode: Ep 54 Creating the Hogwarts Running Club with Cofounders Brian and Dawn Biggs (Part I)
- Check out the IDEA World Conference and the Nutrition & Behavior Change Summit topics and speakers HERE.
While we're in between seasons don't forget to...
- Check out the July class schedule to enjoy a fun, LIVE home workout with one of our talented instructors while The Fit Fifteen is on break.
- Get on the waitlist for the September round of the Drop 2 Sizes Fitness Challenge HERE.
- Email your requests: Podcast (at) FitArmadillo.com
- Follow The Fit Fifteen Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
- Subscribe to the show, leave your honest review, and tell a friend or two about us!
Tell a Friend:
#PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo just wrapped up season 1! Catch up on the 1st 100 episodes with this top 5 countdown. #HealthTips #HealthPodcast #FitTips #RunningTips
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: