Ep 021: Toronto Based Solopreneur Rebecca Tracey Shares Fit Tips
Toronto Based Solopreneur Rebecca Tracey Shares Fit Tips
Head/only honcho at The Uncaged Life, Rebecca Tracey, finds staying active helps her as a solopreneur, however, she has an unconventional trick to keeping her fitness motivation. Learn more and get inspired by this female entrepreneur who started her business while living in a van, loves rock climbing, riding her bike around Toronto, and rappelling off cliffs with her dog Rhubarb on her back when she's not helping coaches, healers, and consultants run their own online businesses. For more inspiration check out the book, Superwomen Secrets Revealed: Successful Women Talk About Fitting in Fitness and Dare You to Join Them.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Order Superwomen Secrets Revealed and check out Catherine's book tour dates HERE
- Follow Superwomen Secrets Revealed on Instagram and use #FitNFitDare #TheFit15 for a shout out when you accept the fitness challenge.
- Rebecca's website HERE | Uncaged Lifers Facebook Group HERE
- Pay The Fit Fifteen and/or Rebecca when/if you don't stick to your routine/healthy lifestyle goal below:
- Check out Stickk (but really...pay us if you want to try this trick!).
Tell a Friend:
I dare you to try this #FitnessChallenge Rebecca of @TheUncagedLife shared on #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen by @FitArmadillo #TheFit15 #FitNFitDare
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: