Ep 84: Celebrating Global Running Day 2018
Celebrating Global Running Day 2018
Happy Global Running Day 2018! We're celebrating Global Running Day by having listeners from around the world share what running means to them and why they love running. Tune in and see if you can keep from from lacing up your running shoes after hearing their inspirational notes on running.
Global Running Day at Fit Armadillo:
- Join our Fit Armadillo Global Running Day 2018 team. Pledge your miles on the official page and share the Facebook event so you and your friends can download our race bib!
- Log your miles through the Charity Miles App (HERE) under team @FitArmadillo to make a difference while you work out.
- Can you make it to Hermosa Beach? Test out the LiveK Running app by running one of 3 routes that will be mapped out along the Hermosa Beach strand.
AFTER Global Running Day 2018:
We'll still be running!
Fit Armadillo will be back at the Hermosa Beach Pier Farmer's Market on Wednesday, June 20th. Learn more about the company and register for the fun run to get a sparkly finisher's medal. Details HERE.
Links of Interest:
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes | Stitcher | Google Play | PodBean
- Share feedback, nominate a guest, or request a topic HERE
- Tag us in your Global Running Day posts we're on Instagram Facebook and Twitter as @FitArmadillo and @TheFitFifteen and we have some pretty nifty I heart running shirts we may give out to the most fun runners 😉
Tell a Friend:
Happy #GlobalRunningDay! Join us for a #VirtualRun. Download a race bib and pledge your miles while logging them in one of our fave #RunningApps. Tune into @FitArmadillo #PodcastShow @TheFitFifteen for #Runspiration from our fans!
Did you enjoy this episode of The Fit Fifteen? Share your thoughts and questions below: